Invader Zim Fan Forums
Zim: YOU! YOU LITTLE WORM BABY!

IZFF: ...we can see that you haven't registered or logged in yet.

Zim: THAT'S RIGHT YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTH!

IZFF: Log in now or register if you haven't to get ALL of the advantages that members have. If you don't want us bothering you, just click the "Don't ask again" button.

Zim: YOU'LL REGRET YOUR LIFE!

IZFF: It'll just show up again the next time they open a new browser session.

Zim: ...oh.
Invader Zim Fan Forums
Zim: YOU! YOU LITTLE WORM BABY!

IZFF: ...we can see that you haven't registered or logged in yet.

Zim: THAT'S RIGHT YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF FILTH!

IZFF: Log in now or register if you haven't to get ALL of the advantages that members have. If you don't want us bothering you, just click the "Don't ask again" button.

Zim: YOU'LL REGRET YOUR LIFE!

IZFF: It'll just show up again the next time they open a new browser session.

Zim: ...oh.
Invader Zim Fan Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Invader Zim's back for the whole summer! Monday - Thursday @ 10 PM on Nicktoons!
Just a reminder: If you are a new member, please drop by and READ THE RULES!

Share | 

The IZFF Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invader Zo-e
Invader Zo-e
Invader Zo-e
Admin
Admin

The IZFF Rules Vide
PostSubject: The IZFF Rules   The IZFF Rules EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Dib: Hey guys, how's it-

*shot*

We have rules. (In the forums, at least. What happens in your life is your business.)

1. NO - Flaming
No flaming, whatsoever. We hate that. Plus, you don't wanna see me angry. lol. (XD)

2. NO - Illegal activity
What, are you gonna start downloading p2p programs right in front of us? Huh? HUH?!

3. YES - Profanity
Ok, ok. We know, we know, IZ is a kid's show. But really. Do you think kids don't curse nowadays? I'm a kid myself. Well... not in human years, but in Irk years, I'm a teen.

16 Irk = 159 Earth

However, f*** and s*** aren't allowed. 'Cuz... um... yeah. That's what happens...

4. NO - Double posting
NO double posting. It takes up space and it's worthless. However, if you are upgrading fan art, shop, fan fiction, comic, game, or RPG, then you may double post.

Please. Use the edit button. GIR begs you.

*GIR smiles*

Aww.

5. YES - Bumping
Yes, you can bump. But you may only bump when it has been 24 hours or more. If you are going to bump, please try your best to fit some more info in the message. It's not obligatory, but we'd appreciate it Grin

6. NOOO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO - SPAM
DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT SPAMMING. We absolutely, HATE with ALL our guts SPAM. I swear, if I catch ONE guy advertising something or saying something stupid, he is getting his a-butt OUT of here! It takes up space, it's worthless, it's stupid, and it's ANNOYING. You will be IMMEDIATELY banned.

7. NO - Inappropriate material
That goes for p**n, sexual themes, harassing themes, racism, sexism, all of that. We don't tolerate that just like we hate SPAM. Well, we hate SPAM a lot, so I guess... yeah. You'll still be banned.

8. Yes - Sizes and fonts
Sizes from small - large are allowed. Tiny and Huge are only for us. Fonts are allowed, but only these...

Arial
Courier New
Comic Sans MS
Georgia
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana

Other ones are too bold and not allowed. Colors are fine, just... don't make them neon and burn someone's eyes XP

9. YES - Anything you want in avatars and sigs
As long as they go by rules 1-3 and 6-7, then you can pretty much have anything. Again, profanity is allowed except for those certain words.

10. NO - SMS talk, L337 speak
Please don't do this. We're not asking you to be total grammar and spelling freaks, but the SMS talk... annoying. You will be warned on the first offence.

Hello, is the Colonel in?

he dea

What?

i say he dea

ENGLISH.

what teh matta wit u i say u he dea!

You know what, I'm just gonna go to another KFC where people speak English and where they ACTUALLY HAVE THE COLONEL IN.

11. NO - Large images
Please try your best to resize images. We don't like large pics. They take memory. Memories are precious things. Aren't they?

12. YES - LOVE OUR FORUMS AND ENJOY!
Now, if you're not gonna do this one, why even join?

----------------------------------

EDIT:

Update to the rules!

13. Name changing
Name changing is allowed. But PLEASE, you may only change it 2 times a month. It is also not recommended, as the administrators and moderators are notified each time you do. We would prefer that you change it during the holidays. A username is a username, and you should stick with it.

ALSO: The infraction system.

This will be introduced soon. Let's just say there'll be a number of points that you'll get from each offense, and when you reach a certain number, there will be consequences.

.... that'll happen soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

Well, thanks for reading the rules and we hope you have a great stay!

~ staff of IZFF

Last edited by Invader Zo-e on Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://invaderzimfanforums.darkbb.com

The IZFF Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invader Zim Fan Forums :: In the Beginning :: Rules and FAQ's-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com